As you can see from my website, I’m a freelance marketing consultant and I’m here to help you make a difference to the customers you serve.
Since we’re just getting to know each other, here are five facts that you might not know about me:
- I discovered I wanted to go into marketing while interning at a market research firm in Madrid in 2005. Since then, I’ve had the chance to build my skills far and wide, from Sunderland to Hong Kong, New York to London.
- I am a Chartered Marketer, meaning the Chartered Institute of Marketing has confirmed I’m an “up-to-date, experienced and qualified marketing professional”. Hurrah!
- I’m also a PRINCE 2 Practitioner, meaning I’m not afraid to tackle some pretty complex projects.
- I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to marketing analytics – I love tracking how customers are behaving and responding to the campaign we’re working on.
- I speak fluent Spanish and relish the opportunity to practice any chance I get. Olé!
Want to know more? I’d love to have a chat and learn more about your business and your customers. Give me a shout….