As you can see from my website, I’m a freelance marketing consultant and I’m here to help you make a difference to the customers you serve.
Since we’re just getting to know each other, here are five facts that you might not know about me:
- I discovered I wanted to go into marketing while interning at a market research firm in Madrid in 2005. Since then, I’ve had the chance to build my skills far and wide, from Sunderland to Hong Kong, New York to the Yorkshire Dales.
- I have a Professional Postgraduate Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, which gives me some pretty good knowledge and frameworks to apply to your organisation.
- I’m also a PRINCE 2 Practitioner, meaning I’m not afraid to tackle some pretty complex projects.
- I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to marketing analytics – I love tracking how customers are behaving and responding to the campaign we’re working on.
- I speak fluent Spanish and relish the opportunity to practice any chance I get. Olé!
Want to know more? I’d love to have a chat and learn more about your business and your customers. Give me a shout….